Our society is facing issues of climate change, energy crisis, water shortages, and environmental pollution. Our school is already a part of the solution to these challenges and has demonstrated this commitment to environmental stewardship.
As a green school, we teach our pupils recycling, water, energy, and electricity conservation. We learn about plants and animals around us.
We keep our school clean, warm, and tidy.
We do all of these to save the environment and become more environmentally friendly.
Some of our green activities include
- Setting up a Recycling Point in school.
- Ensuring the use of the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) to reduce our school waste.
- Planting Trees
- Conserving energy etc.
OUR GOING GREEN SLOGAN
Don’t be MEAN!
Keep our school CLEAN!
Be seen to be GREEN!
OUR 3R’s POLICY
- The staff and pupils aim to reduce our school waste
- We aim to recycle some of our school waste
- we aim to reuse some of our school waste